We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're staying away from a lot of "fried", here's an oven version that has fried taste without all the fat.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour flour, cornmeal, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder into a paper bag or shallow dish. Place chicken breasts in bag and shake until coated, or place in a shallow dish, turning to coat. Place coated chicken breasts in a baking pan and pour olive oil over them.
- Bake about 45 minutes, or until chicken is golden and no pink remains, turning several times.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Add a little spookiness to your Halloween party fare with our recipe for Cookie Eyeballs. These cookie balls are so easy and fun to make, you'll want the kids and grand kids to help. Once they're done, everyone will enjoy these ghostly, "eye popping" treats!