Asian Chicken Kabobs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With these succulent kabobs, you get your meat and veggies in one easy step.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 medium-sized yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium-sized red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (15-ounce) jar baby corn, drained
- 1/3 cup hoisin or teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon minced gingerroot or 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat (350 degrees to 400 degrees). Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt and pepper.
- Alternate chicken, pepper pieces, and corn on 8 (12-inch) skewers.
- Combine hoisin sauce and remaining 3 ingredients; brush on kabobs.
- Grill, covered, 10 to 12 minutes, turning and basting with sauce mixture.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)