Asian Skewered Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Asian Skewered Chicken makes a perfect appetizer, salad topper or main dish. Its delicate Asian marinade is accented with zesty lemon and tangy ginger. What a nice change of pace from typical heavy sauces and marinades.
What You'll Need
- 6 to 8 wooden or metal skewers
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Dash of pepper
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 pounds), cut into 1-1/2 chunks
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. If using wooden skewers, soak them in water 15 to 20 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken (and skewers) and mix well. Add chicken chunks, cover, and marinate 20 to 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- Divide chicken into 6 to 8 equal amounts and place chunks on skewers. Grill 5 to 7 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and no pink remains, turning chicken over halfway through grilling.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're taking you back to your cafeteria eatin' days with our recipe for Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake. This easy casserole has so much old-fashioned taste, you're gonna be using the biscuits to soak up every last meaty and flavorful bite. Yum!