Baked Chicken Nuggets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Kids will gobble up these crispy homemade chicken nuggets, especially with a few squirts of ketchup.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs (store-bought)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
What to Do
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and shake well.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Dip chicken in butter, and shake, a few pieces at a time, in breadcrumb mixture. Place chicken on a greased baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes or until browned.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.