Baked Chicken Nuggets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Kids will gobble up these crispy homemade chicken nuggets, especially with a few squirts of ketchup.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs (store-bought)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
What to Do
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and shake well.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Dip chicken in butter, and shake, a few pieces at a time, in breadcrumb mixture. Place chicken on a greased baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes or until browned.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)