Barbecue Chicken Tart
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
By starting off with a few of our frozen favorites, this Barbecue Chicken Tart can be thrown together in just 15 minutes, or just in time for dinner! The combination of honey barbecue chicken and a fresh tasting fruit salsa are sure to make this a new family favorite.
What You'll Need
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed (from a 17.3-ounce box)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 5 frozen honey barbecue chicken strips, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks, thawed, diced
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks, thawed, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Unfold puff pastry and place on baking sheet. Brush edge of pastry with egg (about 1 inch) and fold over 1/2 inch of pastry, creating a lip. Brush center of pastry evenly with barbecue sauce and top with chicken.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until pastry is puffed and golden around edges.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Spoon mixture over chicken, cut into 4 squares, and serve.
For more quick, easy and tasty recipes using the convenience of frozen and refrigerated foods, click here.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 774
- Calories from Fat 352
- Total Fat 39g 60 %
- Saturated Fat 9.0g 45 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 26g 52 %
- Cholesterol 83mg 28 %
- Sodium 1,434mg 60 %
- Total Carbohydrates 78g 26 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.8g 15 %
- Sugars 20g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".