Barbecue Chip Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've got two questions for you. Are you tired of dry baked chicken? And who doesn't love reaching into a bag of potato chips? Well, we've got a recipe that's the best of both worlds. Make our Barbecure Chip Chicken! Barbecue chips add an irresistible crunch and tangy flavor to juicy baked chicken breasts. Try this new chicken for dinner, tonight - it won't disappoint!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) bag barbecue-flavored potato chips, crushed
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1-1/2 pounds)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine dressing, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper; mix well. Place crushed potato chips in another shallow dish. Dip chicken into dressing mixture then into crushed potato chips, coating completely; place on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Check This Out!
- To make it easier to dip our Barbecue Chip Chicken in our favorite dipping sauces, we cut the chicken into long strips and turn them into chicken fingers. (By the way, we think this recipe pairs great with our homemade ranch dressing.)
- For more chicken recipes with a unique and tasty coating, check out our recipes for Nice Crust Chicken and Chicken Normand-y.
- If you're a big fan of barbecue chips, then you'll love our recipe for Barbecue Chicken "Nachos"!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 483
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31g 48 %
- Saturated Fat 6.4g 32 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 29g 57 %
- Cholesterol 85mg 28 %
- Sodium 766mg 32 %
- Total Carbohydrates 25g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9 %
- Sugars 3.7g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This cookie recipe combines two of Mrs. Claus' holiday favorites: gingerbread and eggnog! Mrs. Claus' Holiday Cookie Cups look great on a Christmas cookie platter, but they taste even better. After all, what could be better than a gingerbread cup filled with a fluffy eggnog cream? (Rumor has it that Santa and the elves really love these!)