Barbecued Chicken Stack
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is no ordinary grilled chicken sandwich! You're gonna love the reaction when everyone tastes the tangy tastes and crunchy textures in our awesome Barbecued Chicken Stack.
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces (1/2 a 16-ounce bag) shredded coleslaw
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/2 cup coleslaw dressing
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 hamburger buns
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine coleslaw, pineapple, and dressing; mix well and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine barbecue sauce and hot sauce. Evenly sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt then baste with sauce mixture.
- Grill chicken breasts 10 to 13 minutes, or until no pink remains and juices run clear, turning frequently and, for first 5 minutes, brushing them each time with barbecue sauce.
- Place chicken on buns, top with coleslaw, and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 607
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 3.1g 15 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 42g 83 %
- Cholesterol 122mg 41 %
- Sodium 1,483mg 62 %
- Total Carbohydrates 68g 23 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.9g 12 %
- Sugars 33g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These are a real Southern specialty; if you've never had the chance to try them, you'd better get ready to eat more than one! These Tangy Pickled Eggs are an old-fashioned Southern recipe that is now easy to make at home! Just a few easy steps and simple ingredients and you'll be making Tangy Pickled Eggs in no time!