Caesar Grilled Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 3 Min
Caesar Grilled Chicken is the perfect topping for your favorite tossed salad. Serve atop the greens (and other salad items) of your choice, and you're ready to go!
What You'll Need
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 anchovy fillets (optional, see Note)
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place chicken in a medium bowl.
- In a blender, combine remaining ingredients, including anchovy fillets, if desired. Blend on high speed until mixture is smooth. Pour blended mixture over chicken, cover, and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours, or overnight.
- Grill chicken 3 to 4 minutes per side, until no pink remains and juices run clear.
If you leave out the anchovies, you may want to add an extra 1/2 teaspoon salt to the oil mixture.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take your taste buds on a Mediterranean vacation with our recipe for Greek Potatoes. This easy potato recipe gets its classic Greek flavors from some crumbled feta, olive oil, and other fresh herbs. A side dish this good deserves a big "Opa!"