Cheesy Baked Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup finely crushed cheese crackers
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a shallow bowl, combine cracker crumbs, sesame seeds, parsley, salt, and black pepper. Place butter in another shallow dish. Dip chicken in butter, then dip in cracker-crumb mixture, coating evenly on both sides. Place chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until no pink remains in center and chicken is golden.
We think this cheesy baked chicken goes great with honey mustard!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.