Cheesy Potato Tot Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You've had chicken coated in breadcrumbs and covered in crunchy potato chips, but have you ever tried using your favorite frozen potato tots? Now you can! Our recipe for Cheesy Potato Tot Chicken is a total game-changer. Just a few simple ingredients and you're off to making your family's new-favorite chicken dinner.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups frozen potato tots, thawed, broken apart
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, plus more for sprinkling
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, plus more for sprinkling
- 2 eggs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Cooking spray
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine potatoes, cheddar cheese, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; mix well. In another shallow dish, beat eggs.
- Lightly sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper, then dip into eggs. Place chicken into potato mixture, evenly coating on both sides and pressing mixture into chicken. Place on baking sheet and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown and no longer pink in center.
Serve this with our Farm Fresh Corn Salad for a colorful, crunchy and healthy go-along!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Thanks to shortcuts like frozen puff pastry, we're able to make jaw-dropping pastries like our Raspberry Cream Danish. These are filled with a homemade cream cheese filling, which makes them extra-special. A raspberry in the center and a sprinkle of powdered sugar are the finishing touches to this bakery-style treat.