Chicken Marsala for Two
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Set the table for a romantic evening with our recipe for Chicken Marsala for Two. This tender and flavor-packed dish is going to have everyone feeling the love. All you need to make it absolutely perfect are a few candles, a glass of wine, and some soft music.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, lightly pounded
- 1/4 cup slivered sweet onion
- 1 cup quartered mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
What to Do
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; mix well.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil and melt 1 tablespoon butter. Coat chicken on both sides in flour mixture.
- Saute chicken 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until golden. Remove to a plate. Add remaining butter, the onion, and mushrooms to skillet and saute 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add wine, broth, garlic powder, remaining salt and pepper, and remaining flour mixture, and whisk until smooth and sauce begins to thicken.
- Return chicken to skillet and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until no longer pink in center and heated through. Serve topped with sauce.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 515
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 29g 44 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 64 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 39g 77 %
- Cholesterol 155mg 52 %
- Sodium 1,332mg 55 %
- Total Carbohydrates 12g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 1.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.