We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A wonderful blend of fresh vegetables and chicken! In this you get great taste and vegetable abundance all rolled into one.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium-sized zucchini thinly sliced
- 1 small eggplant, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium-sized green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) whole tomatoes, broken up
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green olives
What to Do
In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the chicken and saute, stirring for about 2 minutes.
Add the zucchini, eggplant, onion, green pepper, and mushrooms. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender-crisp. Add the tomatoes, stirring gently. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for about 5 minutes. Place on a platter and serve.
Serve over hot cooked rice or pasta.