Chicken 'n' Rice Skillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Chicken 'n' Rice Skillet is a one-dish wonder that only uses 5 ingredients... what could be easier?
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (6-ounce) package uncooked quick-cooking long-grain and wild rice mix (including seasoning packet)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 4 skinned and boned chicken breasts
What to Do
- Combine milk, soup, rice mix, and seasoning packet; set aside.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, and cook 5 minutes on each side. Pour rice mixture over chicken; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 12 minutes or until chicken is done and liquid is absorbed.
For a quick side salad, purchase a bag of gourmet salad mix, toss in a few cherry tomato halves for color, drizzle with your favorite Italian dressing, and- voila- dinner is served!
For even more tasty and easy rice recipes, read our Simple Rice Recipes collection!