Chicken with Zucchini and Tomatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Switch up dinner tonight by bringing everyone at the table a little taste of summer! Our Chicken with Zucchini and Tomatoes will shed sunshine on your table no matter what time of year it is! With crunchy zucchini, refreshing tomatoes, and tasty chicken all wrapped into one, who could ask for more?
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 (14-1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until browned on both sides, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain off excess fat. Add remaining ingredients.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook 10 to 12 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center, stirring occasionally.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 231
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 1.7g 8 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 27g 53 %
- Cholesterol 76mg 25 %
- Sodium 507mg 21 %
- Total Carbohydrates 8.2g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 7 %
- Sugars 5.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!