Crispy Onion Baked Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a dish with great texture and taste? We've got ya covered with this Crispy Onion Baked Chicken. There's nothing boring about this super easy baked chicken, because we've kicked it up a notch with our favorite onion soup mix! Combine that with the crispy texture, and this recipe will shake up that same ol' dinner menu.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 (1.0-ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Combine bread crumbs and soup mix in a large resealable plastic bag; seal and shake to combine.
- Brush chicken breasts with mayonnaise; place one chicken breast in bag; seal and shake to coat. Remove chicken from bag and place on wire rack on baking sheet. Repeat, one at a time, with remaining chicken breasts.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until no longer pink in center and the coating is crispy. Enjoy!
Test Kitchen Tips
- The French onion soup mix adds crunch and crispness to the chicken, while the mayonnaise contributes to its moistness. And by baking on a rack, the chicken will keep its crispy coating.
- One of the reasons we love chicken is because it's so versatile! If you're looking for more amazing ways to enjoy chicken, try our Tasty, Quick & Easy Chicken Recipes, or our Simple Chicken Drumstick Recipes.
- What are Howard's favorite chicken recipes? Try his Honey Garlic Drumsticks, or his Nothing-To-It Chicken! And if you'd like a little help in the kitchen, check out Howard's easy How to: Bread Chicken Pieces video!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 313
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 11g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 1.6g 8 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 29g 57 %
- Cholesterol 82mg 27 %
- Sodium 931mg 39 %
- Total Carbohydrates 23g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 2.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"