Curry Crusted Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Just 5 easy ingredients to an Indian-style meal that's worth its weight in gold. This Curry Crusted Chicken is a stunningly flavorful dinner option that will make you forget about all other curried chicken recipes. This chicken is juicy, simple to make, and is sure to be a hit!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast (1- to 1-1/4-pounds total)
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients except chicken; mix well. Rub chicken completely with seasoning mixture. Place chicken on baking sheet.
- Roast 15 to 20 minutes, or until no pink remains and the juices run clear.
Check This Out!
- Like this chicken recipe? Then you'll love our collection of 14 Tasty Quick and Easy Chicken Recipes! But for more delicious Indian dinners, we reccomend our Easy Butter Chicken, or our fantastic Tandoori Chicken!
- If you're looking for other ways to travel around the world (from the comfort of your kitchen table), check out our free eCookbook! We've got tons of International Favorites for the family to enjoy.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a crowd pleaser, look no further than our all-time favorite Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. The creamy filling between two layers of chocolate chip cookie dough make this a heavenly treat that no one can resist. Don't be surprised when they reach for two of these chocolate chip cheesecake bars!