Easy Chicken Enchiladas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These everybody will love 'em Easy Chicken Enchiladas taste so good because we use only our own fresh ingredients, starting with flavorful cooked rotisserie chicken. They're a cinch to make ourselves, so why waste time and money ordering out?
What You'll Need
- 2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Colby-Jack cheese blend
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 10 (10") corn tortillas
- Vegetable oil
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Jack cheese blend
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well, and set aside.
- Fry tortillas 1 at a time in 2 tablespoons oil in a skillet 5 seconds on each side or until softened; add additional oil, if necessary. Drain.
- Place heaping 1/2 cup chicken mixture on each tortilla; roll up each tortilla, and place seam side down in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese, and bake, uncovered, an additional 5 minutes. Serve with salsa.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!