Fancy Fast Greek Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Armchair travelers, take note! A trip to the Greek Isles is as easy as this fast Greek chicken recipe! Bathed in all the traditional flavors of the Mediterranean, this is a super weeknight or company fancy meal!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 to 2 pounds total)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12-ounce) jar chicken gravy
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 (2-1/4-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
What to Do
- In a grill pan or large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt; cook 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until browned.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour over chicken and simmer 4 to 5 minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken. Serve immediately.
To fancy this up, top the chicken with crumbled feta cheese, additional sliced black olives, and some diced red bell pepper.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you've got fresh peaches, it only takes a few ingredients to make something spectacular. This easy pie recipe is a slice of Southern heaven and best served with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. Everyone will be dreamy-eyed with full bellies when you serve our Peachy Keen Cream Pie.