Four-Layer Chicken Divan
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Layers and layers of cheesy chicken goodness are what make this Four-Layer Chicken Divan a hit. This flavor-packed casserole is one that everyone asks Mom to make!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (14-ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup coarsely crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper evenly over chicken and place in prepared baking dish. Distribute broccoli evenly over chicken.
- In a medium bowl, combine soup, mayonnaise, and cheese; mix well then pour over broccoli. In a small bowl, combine crackers and butter then sprinkle over soup mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, 40 to 45 minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lookin' for just the right easy dinner recipe to keep your hubby happy? Then our recipe for Newlyweds' Pot Roast might just do the trick. Pop in a movie and get cozy while the pot roast simmers and get ready for those delicious aromas to start wafting from room to room. There's nothing like a homemade pot roast to show your loved one how much you care.