We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Between the light bite of Dijon mustard and the tang of ginger and fresh garlic, you're bound to watch these fly off the serving plate!
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds split chicken wings or drumettes (see Note)
- 1/2 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 5 fresh garlic cloves, chopped, or 2 teaspoons bottled chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Grill the wings for 3 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients; mix well. Brush the mixture on the wings and grill for another 6 minutes, or until no pink remains, turning halfway through the cooking time.
- Makes 18 to 24 pieces.
If I start with whole wings, then before cooking, I like to split the wings at each joint and discard the tips. This makes them so much easier to eat.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can serve up a restaurant-worthy dinner while sticking to your budget, with this easy recipe for Crazy-Good Rosemary Chicken. These juicy chicken breasts are topped with a flavor-packed sauce made with some onions, a little lemon juice, a splash of wine, and a bit of mustard. The results are amazing!