Garlicky Baked Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Marinated in Italian seasoning and sprinkled with parsley, this Garlicky Baked Chicken is guaranteed to be a definite crowd pleaser. It bakes up in only 20 minutes, making this the perfect weeknight dish for those busy days.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon brown seasoning sauce
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- chopped parsley for garnish
What to Do
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together all the ingredients except the chicken and parsley. Place the chicken in the marinade, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Shake off the marinade from the chicken, discard excess marinade, and place the chicken in a baking pan that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until the chicken is fork-tender and no pink remains. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
This is great grilled or broiled, too.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!