Glazed Roasted Chicken Thighs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 2 thighs per serving
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
Let these bad boys marinate during the day for a scrumptious chicken dinner later that night! These Glazed Roasted Chicken Thighs are our new favorite weeknight dinner. Juicy chicken thighs, covered in a sweet and tangy sauce that's sure to make everyone around the table smile.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed, undiluted
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 chicken thighs
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken; reserve half of the teriyaki mixture, cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place chicken in a large resealable plastic bag, and pour remaining teriyaki mixture over chicken. Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours, turning occasionally. (See Tip.)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Cover a 10- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Place chicken, skin side up, on baking sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes, remove chicken from oven and brush with reserved teriyaki mixture. Bake 15 to 20 more minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Mr.Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- Let these chicken thighs marinate while you're at work, then pop them in the oven to bake when you get home. Dinner is served! Cleanup's a breeze too, when you line the baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- For more easy chicken recipes, check out our collection of Tasty, Quick & Easy Chicken Recipes!
- Looking for a delicious sandwich recipe? Try our Carolina Shredded Chicken Sandwich. How about homemade Chinese takeout? Try our Chicken Spareribs.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 320
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 2.9g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 29g 59 %
- Cholesterol 131mg 44 %
- Sodium 2,085mg 87 %
- Total Carbohydrates 14g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The glaze in this flavor-packed pork dish is made with an ingredient you may have never tried before. This ingredient adds a slightly salty, Asian flair to dishes and is great for cooking with, as well as dipping into. You'll have to try our recipe for Skillet Glazed Pork to see for yourself!