Greek Isles Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This no-passport-required, easy recipe for Greek chicken will transport your taste buds to the Greek Isles. The ingredients are as close as your supermarket while the flavors are as far away as the Mediterranean!
What You'll Need
- 1 (3- to 3-1/2-pound) whole chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
What to Do
- Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place the chicken in the baking dish.
- Pour the lemon juice over the chicken and season with the salt and pepper. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and chill for 4 to 6 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Drizzle the chicken with the olive oil and sprinkle with the oregano.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until no pink remains and the juices run clear.