We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A different way to serve chicken that's tasty, easy, and fun! They'll love the taste, and the name, too.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup apricot preserves or orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons peanut or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
What to Do
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the ingredients except the chicken. Fillet each chicken breast half; cut each chicken breast in half lengthwise. (There should be a total of 12 pieces of chicken.)
- Add the chicken pieces to the rest of the ingredients, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for up to 1/2 hour.
- Heat a grill to medium-high heat. Skewer the marinated chicken pieces like a ribbon, and grill until the chicken is done and no pink remains,
For a complete and delicious meal, serve with grilled vegetables over hot cooked rice.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!