We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A different way to serve chicken that's tasty, easy, and fun! They'll love the taste, and the name, too.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup apricot preserves or orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons peanut or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
What to Do
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the ingredients except the chicken. Fillet each chicken breast half; cut each chicken breast in half lengthwise. (There should be a total of 12 pieces of chicken.)
- Add the chicken pieces to the rest of the ingredients, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for up to 1/2 hour.
- Heat a grill to medium-high heat. Skewer the marinated chicken pieces like a ribbon, and grill until the chicken is done and no pink remains,
For a complete and delicious meal, serve with grilled vegetables over hot cooked rice.