We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A different way to serve chicken that's tasty, easy, and fun! They'll love the taste, and the name, too.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup apricot preserves or orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons peanut or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
What to Do
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the ingredients except the chicken. Fillet each chicken breast half; cut each chicken breast in half lengthwise. (There should be a total of 12 pieces of chicken.)
- Add the chicken pieces to the rest of the ingredients, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for up to 1/2 hour.
- Heat a grill to medium-high heat. Skewer the marinated chicken pieces like a ribbon, and grill until the chicken is done and no pink remains,
For a complete and delicious meal, serve with grilled vegetables over hot cooked rice.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)