The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Honey Dijon-Glazed Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Chicken dinners can get boring, so why not mix things up tonight? We love our Honey Dijon-Glazed Chicken recipe because it is simple, but no one other than you will know! You can make a meal that will excite your table and not your nerves. You're sure to feel like a top chef with this one!
What You'll Need
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh spinach
- 1/3 cup honey
What to Do
- Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, then brush both sides with 1 tablespoon mustard.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil; cook chicken 8 to 10 minutes, or until browned on both sides and no longer pink in center. Remove to a platter.
- In the same skillet, add garlic and spinach and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until spinach is wilted. Place in a bowl and cover to keep warm.
- Add honey, remaining mustard, remaining salt, and remaining pepper to skillet and heat 1 to 2 minutes, or just until hot. Return chicken to skillet and heat just until chicken is hot, turning to coat with glaze. Serve chicken with spinach and top with glaze.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This cake doesn't just look pretty, it tastes amazing too! Our Strawberry-Lemonade Cake is a great cake for the warmer months, when we crave lighter and brighter flavors. Plus, it starts out with a box of cake mix, so you know it's going to be easy. We're sure you're going to love it!