Honey Dijon-Glazed Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chicken dinners can get boring, so why not mix things up tonight? We love our Honey Dijon-Glazed Chicken recipe because it is simple, but no one other than you will know! You can make a meal that will excite your table and not your nerves. You're sure to feel like a top chef with this one!
What You'll Need
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh spinach
- 1/3 cup honey
What to Do
- Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, then brush both sides with 1 tablespoon mustard.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil; cook chicken 8 to 10 minutes, or until browned on both sides and no longer pink in center. Remove to a platter.
- In the same skillet, add garlic and spinach and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until spinach is wilted. Place in a bowl and cover to keep warm.
- Add honey, remaining mustard, remaining salt, and remaining pepper to skillet and heat 1 to 2 minutes, or just until hot. Return chicken to skillet and heat just until chicken is hot, turning to coat with glaze. Serve chicken with spinach and top with glaze.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!