Honey Garlic Drumsticks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're going to want to ask for a drum roll before setting these tasty honey garlic chicken drumsticks out on the table, 'cause this recipe is kickin' with rich flavors! Our tasty Honey Garlic Drumsticks are a little sweet, a little sticky, and a whole lot of "Can I have another, please?" In fact, you may want to make extra of this easy honey garlic chicken recipe, because these baked chicken legs will be flying off the plate. And if you're looking for even more easy chicken recipes, don't miss our collection of Simple Chicken Drumstick Recipes!
What You'll Need
- 24 chicken drumsticks
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place drumsticks on 2 rimmed baking sheets and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine honey, garlic, and hot pepper sauce. Baste drumsticks with sauce occasionally during baking time. (Drain off excess liquid before basting.)
- Bake 20 to 25 additional minutes, or until no pink remains and juices run clear.
- You may want to make an extra batch of the honey-garlic sauce for dipping, 'cause this one's so good they're going to want extra!
- Looking for a boneless option? Our Honey Garlic Chicken should do the trick! (Hey, we've even got a diabetic-friendly version!)
- If you enjoyed this chicken drumstick recipe, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Piece-by-Piece: 20 Easy Chicken Recipes for Drumsticks, Thighs & More.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 139
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3g 5 %
- Saturated Fat 0.8g 4 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 15g 30 %
- Cholesterol 71mg 24 %
- Sodium 204mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 12g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.