Jalapeno Peach Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Some like it sweet, some like it sassy, but everyone who tries this zesty Jalapeno Peach Chicken dish surely likes the contrast of the sweet peach preserves and the spicy jalapeno peppers!
What You'll Need
- 6 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced (see Note)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, whisk together the peach preserves, vinegar and jalapeno pepper. Spoon mixture over chicken.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken and juices run clear.
Keep on enjoying the refreshing feel and sweet flavor of peaches by ending your meal with our delicious Peachy Keen Cream Pie!
- For bone-in chicken breat, cook chicken for 50 minutes or until no pink remains in chicken and juices run clear.
- The juices and seeds of fresh jalapeno peppers can burn your eyes and hands, so be sure to wear some type of protective gloves when handling them, and keep them away from your eyes. If you like it spicy, throw in the whole seeded and minced jalapeno!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This one is pure comfort food heaven! Our hearty Cheesy Bacon Pierogi Bake is bursting with creamy texture and smoky flavor! This stick-to-your-ribs favorite doubles as both a main dish, or as a cheesy go-along. No matter how you serve this up, this all-in-one dish is perfect for any occasion!