Lime Walnut Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A splash of lime juice gives this easy lime walnut chicken dish its burst of summer sunshine! No matter the time of year you serve it, your taste buds will be brightened by the flavor!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 tablespoon grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 (3- to 4-pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, walnuts, paprika, salt, pepper, lime peel, and garlic powder. Place lime juice in another shallow dish. Dip chicken pieces in juice then coat with walnut mixture, pressing mixture onto chicken with the back of a spoon.
- Place coated chicken in a single layer on prepared baking sheet; drizzle with oil.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes, or until chicken is golden and no pink remains.
If you'd rather not eat the chicken skin, remove it before coating so you still get to enjoy every last bit of the nutty lime flavoring.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.