Napa Valley Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A splash of white wine, sun-dried tomatoes, and artichoke hearts will turn ordinary chicken breasts into a taste of Napa Valley wine country. Our Napa Valley Chicken will make you the toast of your own table.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1-1/2 pounds total)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 (3-ounce) package sundried tomatoes, reconstituted according to package instructions, sliced
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, quartered
- 1 lemon, cut in half
What to Do
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, and pepper; mix well. Dip chicken in flour mixture, coating completely.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and saute 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until golden. Stir in wine, sundried tomatoes, and artichokes.
- Squeeze lemon over chicken and cook 2 to 4 minutes, or until sauce begins to glaze and no pink remains in the chicken.
For more information about Napa Valley, please visit: www.legendarynapavalley.com
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Piece-by-Piece: 20 Easy Chicken Recipes for Drumsticks, Thighs & More.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Just because we have our weeknight routines, well, that doesn't mean they have to be boring. Sure, there are a lot of delicious shrimp fried rice recipes out there, but the secret that makes ours stand apart is chilling the rice before we cook it. It makes the fried rice lighter, and it won't get mushy later on. .