We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 2 pieces of chicken per serving
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 30 Min
Our One-Dish Chicken is great. Why? Because it’s easy to make and delicious! A few simple steps, and your trusty casserole dish, are all you need to make sure that tonight’s dinner is going to be the best you’ve ever had.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup rice, uncooked
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10-1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 soup can water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 3-1/2 to 4-pound chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- Paprika for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9-x 13-inch casserole dish with cooking spray; set aside. In a large bowl, combine rice, three soups, water, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
- Pour mixture into casserole dish. Press chicken into mixture. Sprinkle top with paprika, cover with aluminum foil, and bake 1 hour. Uncover and bake 25 to 30 minutes more or until chicken is golden and cooked through.
Check This Out!
- One pan is the way to go! Check out our Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken & Veggies, and our other Simple Sheet Pan Dinners!
- For more chicken options, try our Very Ritzy Chicken or Grandma's Gourmet Chicken Pot Pie.
- You can use your sheet pan for desserts too! Try our Texas Sheet Cake or our Candy Bar Slab Cookies today!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 379
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 1.4g 7 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 27g 55 %
- Cholesterol 67mg 22 %
- Sodium 1,323mg 55 %
- Total Carbohydrates 49g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.4g 9 %
- Sugars 1.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The best home fries are still the ones made in diners, you know the places that are nicknamed "greasy spoons." There's just something special about the taste of potatoes slung around a sizzling hot grill and mixed with the flavors of eggs and bacon that can't be beat. Wait until you try these - they're a breakfast (or anytime) winner.