We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When the Greeks have something to celebrate they shout, "Opa!" This baked chicken recipe, marinated in lots of great Greek flavor, is worth lots of "Opa's!" That's why we've called this dish: Opa! Chicken. Now, give it a try and let us know if you agree.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup loosely packed chopped parsley
- 3 1/2 to 4 pounds bone-in chicken pieces
What to Do
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt, black pepper, lemon zest, and lemon juice; stir until well combined. Add parsley and stir well.
- In a resealable plastic bag, place chicken and add marinade. Seal bag and massage to coat chicken completely. Refrigerate 6 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Remove chicken from bag and place in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Pour marinade over chicken and bake, uncovered, 60 minutes or until deep golden brown and chicken is cooked through.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While we love the hearty, warm-ya-up penne pasta recipes, sometimes, when the weather is warming up, we want to go lighter and brighter. That's what inspired our easy-to-make Pasta Penne Toss! It's a fresh-tasting, one-pot pasta dish that comes together with Kalamata olives and chunked up tomatoes. Plus, since it cooks up in no time, it's the perfect weeknight meal for the family!