Parmesan Crusted Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a golden, cheesy delight! We like to make this recipe with different types of dressing so that it tastes slightly different each time.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup Russian dressing (see Options)
- 2 1/2 cups crispy rice cereal, coarsely crushed
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 to 2 pounds total)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the Russian dressing in a shallow dish. In another shallow dish, combine the crushed cereal and Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- Dip the chicken in the dressing then in the cereal mixture, coating completely. Place on the baking sheet. Drizzle the butter over the chicken and bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until no pink remains in the chicken.
If Russian dressing isn't your preferred flavor, you can use any type of creamy dressing like ranch or sweet-and-spicy French.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 430
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22g 35 %
- Saturated Fat 7.0g 35 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 33g 65 %
- Cholesterol 100mg 33 %
- Sodium 954mg 40 %
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 8.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!