Picnic Potato Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Can't decide between potato salad and chicken salad? With this recipe, you don't have to, since it's a mix of both! Our Picnic Potato Chicken Salad is a great picnic go-along. It's easy to make and offers the best of both worlds. Plus, you'll love the creamy dressing!
What You'll Need
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1 pounds)
- 5 medium-sized red potatoes, cooked and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan filled halfway with water, boil chicken breasts about 10 to 12 minutes or until no pink remains in center. Drain water, pat breasts dry with a paper towel, and allow to cool; cut chicken into small chunks, place in a medium bowl, and stir in potatoes.
- In a small bowl, whisk relish, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, onion, salt, pepper., and paprika Toss dressing mixture into chicken and potatoes until evenly coated.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
It's easy to create a crunchy version of this salad. Just add 1/2 cup drained sliced water chestnuts.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 516
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22g 34 %
- Saturated Fat 2.6g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 24g 48 %
- Cholesterol 76mg 25 %
- Sodium 924mg 39 %
- Total Carbohydrates 55g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.0g 20 %
- Sugars 8.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It's time to pinch pennies, so picking up a pack or two of chicken thighs will help you do that. But just because chicken thighs are a bargain doesn't mean they have to taste like a budget meal. Our recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs proves it!