Pierogi Chicken Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We let the supermarket freezer section help us out with this full-flavored casserole that goes together in a snap. It's so easy to make, all you need to do is throw together ingredients that are probably in your freezer right now. No planning necessary!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 (12 ounce each) cans chicken gravy
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen potato pierogis, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (2.8 ounce) can French-fried onions
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a 9- x 13-inch baking dish, combine all ingredients except French-fried onions; stir gently until well combined. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 50 minutes. Remove from oven, uncover, and top with French-fried onions. Bake an additional 5 minutes, uncovered, or until onions are golden brown.