Pleasin' Beefy Chicken Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What do we do when the gang can't agree on beef or chicken for dinner? We give 'em exactly what they want - an easy one-pot dish that'll please one and all!
What You'll Need
- 1 (2 ¼-ounce) jar dried beef, rinsed and chopped
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 to 2 pounds total)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10 ¾-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons real bacon bits
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Spread the chopped dried beef over the bottom of a 9" x 13" baking dish that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray. Season the chicken breasts with the pepper and place over the beef.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the soup and sour cream; mix well and pour over the chicken. Sprinkle with the bacon bits and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 50 minutes. Uncover and bake for 10 to 15 more minutes, or until no pink remains in the chicken and the juices run clear.
- Stir the sauce and spoon over the chicken before serving.
- Make sure to cook a large batch of egg noodles or some rice to serve with this so you can enjoy every last bit of sauce.
- Dinner doesn't get much easier than one-pot meals! For a huge variety of tasty one-dish meals, check out 36 Quick and Easy One-Pot Meals!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Southern potato bake is comfort food at its best. You will love the creamy texture and rich flavors of this casserole, which is loaded with hash browns and Cheddar cheese. Everyone at your table is going to be asking for second helpings of this Southern hash brown casserole! Whether you serve this dish for brunch or dinner, it's sure to be a hit. And luckily, because it's so easy to make, you won't mind that your family asks you to make it again and again.