Quick-as-a-Wink Greek Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's time to add a new favorite to your weeknight dinner lineup, and this is one that's ready to be enjoyed in less than 30 minutes. Our Quick-as-a-Wink Greek Chicken features lots of authentic and fresh-tasting Greek ingredients, like kalamata olives, tomatoes, and crumbled feta. Serve with your favorite side dish and enjoy!
What You'll Need
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt for sprinkling
- Black pepper for sprinkling
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives,cut in half
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
What to Do
- Lightly sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil until hot; cook chicken 10 to 12 minutes, or until no longer pink in center, turning once.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil; cook onions 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender. Add tomatoes, olives, garlic, and oregano and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until tomatoes start to break down. Stir in lemon juice. Serve tomato mixture over chicken and top with feta cheese.
Check This Out!
- Want to have an all-Greek themed dinner? How about serving these chicken breasts alongside our Greek Potatoes or with a slice of Mediterranean Kale Bread?
- For more easy chicken recipes, try our 15-Minute Chicken Cacciatore, our Buttermilk Fried Chicken, or our Carolina Shredded Chicken Sandwich.
- We've got more feta cheese right here! Make our Chicken and Feta Braid, our Greek Potato Salad, or our Mediterranean Ravioli with Feta!