Ranch Chicken Breasts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
A sweet pineapple juice marinade is the key to making these Ranch Chicken Breasts taste extra-moist and delicious. Prep your chicken breasts in advance, and you'll only need 15 minutes to bake up a delicious dish when company arrives!
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 packages (1 ounce each) milk recipe ranch salad dressing mix
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- chopped parsley for garnish
What to Do
- In a small saucepan, whisk together the pineapple juice and dressing mix.
- Place the chicken breasts in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish and pour half the juice mixture over the breasts; reserve the remaining juice mixture. Cover and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, for at least 2 hours. Discard marinade.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake the marinated breasts for 20-25 minutes, or until no pink remains.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the cornstarch, water, and remaining juice mixture and cook until thickened. Serve sauce over chicken and garnish with parsley.
Start off dinner with our Spinach Salad with Hot Bacon Dressing.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a light and fluffy quick bread that's perfect for the holiday season. Our Razzle-Dazzle Raspberry Bread is studded with lots of sweet red raspberries. This bread is pretty enough and tasty enough to give as a homemade gift, but easy enough to make anytime you're craving a "razzle-dazzling" treat.