Slow Cooker Chicken Lasagna Florentine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a hands-off dinner? This Slow Cooker Chicken Lasagna is it! Chicken, cheese, noodles, and seasonings all complement each other so well. Try this dish, and you'll know what we mean!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen diced cooked chicken
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (8-ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 9 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Press spinach between layers of paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- Combine spinach, chicken, and next 8 ingredients in a large bowl; stir mixture well.
- Place 3 uncooked noodles in bottom of a lightly greased 5-quart electric slow cooker, breaking noodles in half as necessary to fit in slow cooker. Spread one-third of chicken mixture over noodles; sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Layer with 3 more noodles, half of remaining chicken mixture, and 1 cup cheese. Layer remaining noodles and chicken mixture over cheese; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting 1 hour. Reduce heat to LOW, and cook 5 more hours.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our collection of 19 Easy Lasagna Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 1,063
- Calories from Fat 531
- Total Fat 59g 91 %
- Saturated Fat 29g 143 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 62g 124 %
- Cholesterol 197mg 66 %
- Sodium 2,689mg 112 %
- Total Carbohydrates 72g 24 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.6g 18 %
- Sugars 10g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".