Slow Cookin' Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Lovin' those quick 'n' easy one-pot recipes? Our Slow Cookin' Chicken is sure to become a new family favorite! With only six main ingredients, you can add almost any of your own favorite flavors and fixins to turn it into a brand new dish every time you make it!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4- to 5-pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 (10--ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup water
What to Do
- Place chicken pieces in a large pot. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the remaining ingredients/ mix well. Pour soup mixture over chicken.
- Bring chicken to a very slow boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Serve over rice, noodles or pasta or with bread for dunking. For a different taste treat, try adding 1/2 teaspoon of either dillweed, tarragon, caraway or oregano. You can also add some celery and carrot chunks or whatever other veggies your family likes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This classic dessert is so special, it's worthy of being on a White House menu. Come to think of it...it was! This is one of the desserts that was served when former President Kennedy and his family hosted a luncheon for Princess Grace Kelly. The good news is, you don't have to be royalty to enjoy our White House Strawberries Romanoff!