Smothered Chicken Florentine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've got 15 minutes to spare, then you've got the time to make our savory Smothered Chicken Florentine. After just one bite, you'll know why this recipe is a keeper!
What You'll Need
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup prepared spinach dip (See Note)
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- Paprika for sprinkling
What to Do
- Evenly sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil; saute chicken 10 to 15 minutes, or until no pink remains, turning occasionally. Evenly top each breast with spinach dip, place slice of cheese over top, and sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and continue to cook 2 to 3 additional minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- You can find spinach dip in the refrigerated, freezer, or snack section at your market.
- A great way to start your meal is with a bowl of our hearty Minestrone Soup!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.