Sticky Finger Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Sticky Finger Wings are a prime example of the old saying, "the messier, the better." Whether you make these for snacking during a football game, or as a holiday appetizer, just be sure you have plenty of napkins available!
What You'll Need
- 4 pounds split chicken wings or drumettes, thawed if frozen
- 1 cup sweet and sour sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a 10- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place wings in a single layer.
- Bake 30 minutes; drain any excess liquid.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Reserve 1/2 cup mixture; set aside.
- Add wings to remaining mixture in bowl and toss until evenly coated; return wings to baking sheet.
- Bake an additional 25 to 30 minutes, or until sauce begins to caramelize and wings are crispy. Toss wings in reserved mixture and serve immediately.
- Who doesn't love chicken wings?? We'd love you to also try our Beer-Soaked Buffalo Wings!
- Plus, don't forget to check out our free eCookbook, Our Best Appetizer Recipes: 32 Easy Party Appetizers for Any Occasion.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which makes it a great time to encourage everyone you love to get screened and spread the word. Another way to help is to raise money towards breast cancer research by hosting a bake sale. Our Pink Velvet Truffles are a rich-tasting treat that they'll love!