Stuffed Chicken Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you want to wow your dinner guests, try these impressive Stuffed Chicken Rolls. (Yep, they're easy enough to make for family dinners, too!)
What You'll Need
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 3/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt and black pepper; set aside.
- Stir together sundried tomatoes, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, and pesto. Spread cheese mixture evenly over chicken breasts. Roll up jellyroll fashion; secure with wooden toothpicks.
- In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and paprika. Coat chicken in bread crumb mixture. Place on baking sheet seam side down and lightly spray chicken with cooking spray. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until no longer pink in the center. Remove toothpicks and serve.
To save time, you can make these chicken rolls ahead of time. Prepare the chicken through Step 2 and then park them in the fridge until you're ready for dinner. Dredge the rolls in the coating right before baking.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 287
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 12g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 4.8g 24 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 31g 62 %
- Cholesterol 97mg 32 %
- Sodium 743mg 31 %
- Total Carbohydrates 14g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 3.2g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a party? If so, then you've got to make our Not-Fried Chicken Cheese Balls! They feature the delicious trio of chicken, cheese, and bacon in an easy-to-eat form. Your guests will love taking a bite out of these (and you'll love how simple they are to make!).