Thai Chicken Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get ready for an all-in-one dinner with our Thai Chicken Pasta. From veggies to chicken to pasta and more, you don't have to trek out to your favorite Thai restaurant to get an Asian restaurant recipe to remember!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound linguine
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen broccoli, cauliflower, and carrot mixture, thawed
What to Do
In a soup pot, cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse, drain again, and set aside in the colander.
In the same pot over medium-high heat, heat the 2 tablespoons sesame oil. Add chicken and brown 5 to 7 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine peanut butter, cream, soy sauce, garlic, vinegar, remaining oil, the sugar, ginger, and red pepper; mix well.
Add the vegetables to the chicken and cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Return linguine to pot and add peanut butter mixture; toss to coat. Reduce heat to low and cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until mixture is heated through. (Do not boil.)
- Top this with thinly sliced scallions for extra flavor and color.
- We generally like to have salad with our meals, and we've got a perfect one to go along with this dish! Try our Chop Chop Salad for a refreshing accompaniment!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.