Thai Chicken Satay
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 4 skewers of chicken per serving
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Try the Test Kitchen's favorite Thai recipe! The sweet and spicy flavors of our Thai Chicken Satay are everything you've been waiting for. Enjoy a taste of Thailand in the comfort of your own home! Cooking this easy chicken satay recipe is the perfect first step into a culinary adventure you'll never forget.
What You'll Need
- 24 wooden skewers
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 24 strips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Soak skewers in water 15 to 20 minutes.
- Thread chicken onto skewers and place on baking sheet.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine remaining ingredients and heat until melted and smooth, stirring occasionally. Brush evenly over chicken skewers, completely coating them.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until no pink remains.
Check This Out!
- Want more Thai food? Try this Sweet Potato Pad Thai, or our Thai Roasted Salmon.
- Looking for some fun stir fry recipes? We've got Thai Chicken Stir-Fry and a Thai Shrimp Stir-Fry recipe we know you'll love!
- If you can't get enough Asian cuisine, check out our collection of Chinese Takeout Dishes to Make at Home.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potato pancakes are a symbolic and scrumptious treat commonly made for Hanukkah. Not only are they super crispy and really tasty, but thanks to the pre-shredded potatoes you can find at your favorite supermarket, these Simple Shredded Potato Pancakes are, well, simple to make!