Thai Chicken Stir Fry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 3/4 cup rice, 1 cup of chicken & vegetable mixture
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Our Thai Chicken Stir Fry recipe is going to be a new family favorite! Everything about it is as easy as it gets, and that's why you'll love it. Your family will love the flavors! Easy chicken stir fry recipes are fairly simple to come by, but none of them taste like this: deliciously fresh and exotically sweet!
What You'll Need
- 4 frozen vegetable egg rolls
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 (12-ounce) bag frozen spiralized carrots, thawed well
- 1/2 (12-ounce) bag frozen spiralized zucchini, thawed well
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup frozen diced chicken, thawed
- 3/4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 (18-ounce) box frozen sticky white rice
What to Do
- Cook egg rolls according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium high heat, heat oil until hot. Add carrots, zucchini, broccoli and garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in soy and chicken and heat for 5 minutes. Add chili sauce, mix well and continue to heat for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, heat white rice according to package directions. Spoon chicken and vegetable mixture over rice and serve with vegetable egg roll.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"