Upside Down Chicken Pizza Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 dozen
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
Making pizza muffins is nothing new in our kitchen. And you know how our English muffins always seemed to get soggy? Well, no more! Know why? Flipping it upside-down on the baking sheet gives it extra crunch. And the addition of chicken to this one offers a fill-you-up feeling that's gonna be really helpful with the busy lives we lead!
What You'll Need
- 6 English muffins, split
- 3/4 cup spaghetti or pizza sauce
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) breaded chicken nuggets, chopped
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Place the muffin halves split side down on the baking sheet.
- Spread the sauce over the muffin halves. Top with the chopped chicken nuggets and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until heated through.
For additional flavor, you may want to add seasonings like basil, oregano, or garlic powder, or use different flavored spaghetti sauce.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon custard pie was one of Honest Abe's favorites. His first taste of it came from Nancy Breedlove, the owner of a hotel he frequently stayed at. He loved her lemon custard pie so much, he asked her to share the recipe. Our version may not be exactly the one that's been used at the White House for years since, but it's still amazing!