We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
This chicken dinner is so good you better not leave the table! Because when you get back and ask where all the chicken went, the guilty (and satisfied) faces around the table will be sayin', "What Chicken!?"
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 pounds total)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine mustard, oil, lemon juice, and dill. Add chicken breasts, turning to coat completely; cover and chill about one hour.
- Coat a grill pan or skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat until hot. Place chicken on pan; discard excess marinade.
- Cook 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until chicken is no longer pink.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tips!
- Just a reminder, you can always substitute the 1/2 teaspoon dried dill for the fresh.
- Since leaving any of the delicious sauce behind would be such a waste, we like to serve this with a side of our Old-Fashioned Mashed Potatoes!
- If you're looking for more fantastic chicken recipes, try Grandma's Gourmet Chicken Pot Pie, our Penny-Pinching Teriyaki Chicken, or our Sweet Tea Fried Chicken.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.