Wildly Wicked Raspberry Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 55 Min
Your taste buds will take flight from the tangy excitement of our Wildly Wicked Raspberry Wings. These finger-licking, lip-smacking baked chicken wings with our special raspberry glaze are wickedly awesome.
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (5-pound) bag split chicken wings and drumettes, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce or Thai chili sauce
What to Do
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine soy sauce, garlic, and pepper. Add chicken wings, seal, and shake to coat well. Marinate in the refrigerator 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line 2 large rimmed baking sheets with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray. Remove wings from marinade; discard excess marinade. Spread wings in a single layer on baking sheets.
Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until no pink remains.
- In a medium bowl, combine raspberry jam and chili sauce; mix well. Transfer wings to a large bowl and pour glaze over them. Toss wings to coat completely, then serve immediately.
Why not whip up a batch of our Teriyaki Wings, too?! We've got lots of tasty ways to cook up chicken wings on our website!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These tender Fall-off-the-Bone Short Ribs get their flavor from our secret ingredient that's sure to surprise you! Wanna know what it is? A crumbled slice of Pumpernickle bread! This recipe is a hearty, stick-to-your ribs recipe (no pun intended) that is perfect anytime of the year!