Zesty Chicken Scaloppine with Chutney-Glazed Mushrooms
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (9-ounce) jar prepared mango chutney (3/4 cup)
- 3/4 cup dry white wine or apple juice
- 1 pound sliced fresh white mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
What to Do
- On a work surface, between two pieces of waxed paper, pound chicken to 1/4-inch thickness. Sprinkle fajita seasoning over each chicken breast, coating completely.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Saute chicken 5 to 7 minutes, turning once and cooking until golden on both sides and no pink remains. Remove chicken to a platter and cover to keep warm.
- In the same skillet, combine chutney and wine; heat about 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook 8 to 10 minutes, until mushrooms are tender and glazed, stirring occasionally. Spoon over chicken, garnish with cilantro.