We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Kickin' Chili is a hardy, belly-warming recipe with just the right amount of kick!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pinto beans, undrained
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, undrained
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a soup pot, brown the ground beef and onion over medium-high heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients, reduce the heat to medium-low, and cook for 1 hour, or until the chili has thickened, stirring occasionally.
If you like your chili on the spicy side, add a little hot pepper sauce or cayenne pepper along with the other ingredients.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 346
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 4.7g 24 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 23g 46 %
- Cholesterol 51mg 17 %
- Sodium 1,131mg 47 %
- Total Carbohydrates 36g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 11g 45 %
- Sugars 8.7g 0 %